Adding plugins to a group.
- Log in to your WordPress admin and hover over “Plugin Organizer” in the admin menu.
- Select “Group And Order Plugins” from the menu that pops out.
- Check the box in the row of each plugin you want to add to a group.
- In the drop down at the top of the page select either “Create New Group” or “Add To Group”.
- If you select “Create New Group” you will need to enter the name for your new group. If you select “Add To Group” you will need to select an existing group.
- Click the submit button and wait for the loading image to disappear.